Τρίτη 3 Αυγούστου 2010

+ plus (συν)



[Scene: Phoebe’s birthday, she’s telling everyone what she found out at Ursula’s while sitting in Central Perk.]

Phoebe: I lost a whole year! I can’t believe it! This is so unfair!

Joey: Oh, I don’t know Pheebs. It’ll be okay.

Phoebe: Will it? Will it?! I mean, how would you feel if you found out you were 31?

Joey: That’s not gonna happen. No. (Looks up) Because we have a new deal!

Phoebe: Plus, it totally ruined my schedule! I…I haven’t done any of the things I wanted to do by the time I was 31!

Joey: Like what?

Phoebe: Like okay I-I-I, I haven’t met any Portuguese people! I, I haven’t had the perfect kiss! And I haven’t been to sniper’s school!

Monica: Phoebe, y’know why don’t we just go upstairs and have some birthday cake?

Phoebe: No, I just feel like being by myself for a while. All right? I’ll see you guys later. Thanks. (Gets up and exits.)

Rachel: Hey. (After she leaves.) Oh, poor Pheebs.

Joey: Hey, y’know what you guys? I think I’m gonna go walk her home. (Gets up and runs out.)

Monica: Oh man!

Chandler: What?

Monica: He’s gonna eat the cake!

[Cut outside, Joey is catching up with Phoebe.]

Joey: Pheebs! Wait up! (She stops.) Listen uh, close your eyes. (She does so and Joey passionately kisses her.) Maybe that’s one thing you can cross off your list.

Phoebe: Oh yeah.

(Joey starts to walk away, but stops.)

Joey: Oh, and plus I’m 1/16th Portuguese.

Phoebe: Oh! (Phoebe walks away smiling.)

συν επαιζα εναν χρονο αρμονιο συν δυο χρονια πιανο...

2 σχόλια:

Aerlyn0204 είπε...

+ επειδη εχει και το βιντεακι ειναι ακομα πιο ωραιο απο το προηγουμενο με τη λογοκρισια :):)

kitrino30fyllo είπε...

ε βεβαια,εαν +(συν)υπολογισουμε και το βιντεακι ειναι πιο ωραιο :)