Δευτέρα 18 Οκτωβρίου 2010

το κλαμα κανει καλο...

το λεει και ο sandy


[Scene: Ross and Rachel's apartment. Sandy is knitting baby clothes. Ross and Rachel walk into the living room.]

Ross: Here goes...

Rachel: I can't watch. It's like firing Elmo. (Ross walks to the couch where Sandy sits)

Ross: Sandy... Hi, we uhm... we kinda need to talk. I'm afraid it's not working out.

Sandy: (surprised) Oh...

Ross: Yeah, uhm... I mean, Rachel and I, think you are great... with Emma... uhm... We just feel...

Rachel: (from behind the bedroom door) YOU! You feel!

Ross: I... just feel that the... the chemistry isn't right. I'm sorry. We're... we're more than happy to give you good recommendation...

Sandy: Oh, no, no, no... That's okay. I got a lot of offers from other families. I just picked you guys because... I liked you the best.

Rachel: (from bedroom) Oh, damn you Geller!

Ross: Anyway, uhm...Well, I'm glad there's no hard feelings.

Sandy: No, none at all. You need to be happy with whoever is in your home... Although if you don't mind telling me, what was your problem? Maybe it's something I can work on in the future.

Ross: No, you know, it's uhm... nothing you did, it's... it's uhm... my issue.

Sandy: What is it...? (Ross hesitates) Please...? (he tilts his head)

Ross: You know, I'm just not uhm... that comfortable with a guy who's as sensitive as you.

Sandy: That's fair... Although, can I ask... why do you think that is?

Ross: Why... I... I don't know. (Sandy tilts his head again) Uhm... errrr... maybe... maybe because of my father?

Sandy: hmmm... (and shakes his head)

Ross: I mean, uhm... you know when I was growing up he was kind of a tough guy... You know a-a-and as a kid I wasn't the athlete I am now.

Rachel: (from the bedroom) Huh ha ha!

Ross: I play squash...! Anyway, uhm... I uhm... I always get the feeling he thought I was too sensitive.

Sandy: That must have been hard.

Ross: It was hard... I remember... I was in my bedroom... playing with my dinosaurs... playing and learning... and my father walks in and says... he says... "What are you doing with those things? What's wrong with you, why aren't you... why aren't you outside playing like a... like a real boy?

Sandy: But you are a real boy!

Ross: I know I am! (Ross now starts to cry) ...And when it's summer, and it's hot, why can't you wear a tank top?

Sandy: It's allright! Crying is good. It lets the boo-hoos out.

Ross: Here come some more...


[Scene: Joey's apartment. Joey and Sandy are sitting at the kitchen counter. Joey is holding mr. Wigglemunch, and Sandy holds the Grumpus.]

Sandy/Grumpus: And what's the one kind of boat that can never, ever sink?

Joey/Wigglemunch: What kind?

Sandy/Grumpus: A friend-ship...

Joey: Wow! You blow my mind...

Sandy: Oh, I gotta go.

Joey: Aaahh... How much do I owe you?

Sandy: Twenty bucks.

Joey: It's like the cheapest college ever.

υγ οπως θα καταλαβατε,οσοι διαβασατε το σεναριο,καποιες ατακες λειπουν...δεν ξερω γιατι :)

3 σχόλια:

Aerlyn0204 είπε...

Διωχνει τα μπου-χου....Ποσο κλαμα μπορει να αντεξει ενας ανθρωπος ομως?

Δεν το καταλαβαμε ολοι οτι λειπουν κομματια!! :P

kitrino30fyllo είπε...

δεν ξερω ποσο κλαμα μπορει να αντεξει ενας ανθρωπος,μαλλον οσο εχεις μπου-χου κλαις...

ειπα οσοι διαβασατε το σεναριο.να υποθεσω οτι δεν το διαβασες ή επρεπε να το ξερω οτι δεν θα το διαβαζες? :P

Aerlyn0204 είπε...

Το διαβασα το σεναριο και γι'αυτα που λες θα μετανιωσεις.... :P